Anyion Group is a professional services consultancy with vertically integrated subsidiaries focused on serving the unique needs of growing companies and start-ups. Our subsidiaries include:
- Anyion Services - an independent telecommunications agency with direct access to every major communications carrier in the United States.
- Anyion Social - unique in its ability to provide prestige management of social media interactions and consistent brand/personal image of its clients to ensure engagement with the intended audiences while defending against technical attacks and identity compromises.
- Anyion Concierge - provider of boutique concierge services for executives and companies in need of specialized solutions and one-on-one luxury level assistance with technology, audio and video conferencing, bandwidth and office automation.
- Anyion Printing - a premier partner in high volume color printing of any material from something the size of a business card up to a billboard and larger.
- CLT Geek - Technology support for non-Anyion clients and specialty support for Anyion clients.
About Our Founding Director
Trusted by partners, colleagues and peers across the world, Daniel Pentecost has a 19 year legacy solving success crises and finding and engineering best in class solutions for enterprises, growing businesses, NGOs and startups.
As Founding Director of Anyion Group, an enterprise services and business growth consultancy, and CLT Geek, an information technology collective, he has worked with Fortune 500 enterprises, growing small and midsize companies and venture capital recipients to vet and implement business processes, staffing, communication and networking products and services for corporate expansions, success crises, and first time offices. He considers himself a "serial entrepreneur" and a "professional geek".
As a true techie, over the last 15 years Daniel has personally trialed, tested and done due diligence on over 78 communications carriers, 69 VoIP Trunking and Hosted PBX providers, most major telephone systems, all major copier and printer companies/products, and every kind of software product imaginable for clients of Anyion and CLT Geek. He maintains an active testbed of equipment and services at both his corporate office and personal home office.
In addition to his enterprise work, he has served as a trusted adviser to leading telecommunications carriers and Telecom Association award winning master agencies regarding mergers, product roll-outs and development of quoting automation for the agent community. Outside of his professional life, he is an ordained chaplain and active with community groups throughtout the southeast.
In 2013, Daniel led Anyion Group in the formation of an IT collective in Charlotte, NC known as CLT Geek. CLT Geek seeks to provide small, growing, and mid-size companies with solutions to their technology needs while enabling them to make a difference in their respective local communities through social entrepreneurship and the triple bottom line.